What is Money Laundering?
Money laundering is the act of hiding money obtained illegally, so the source appears legitimate. We adhere to strict laws rendering it illegal for us or any of our employees or agents to knowingly engage in or attempt to engage in any activities remotely related to money laundering. Our anti-money laundering policies increase investor protection and client security services, as well as offer safe payment processes.
The first safeguard against money laundering is sophisticated Know-Your-Client (KYC) verification. To ensure compliance with standard AML regulations, we require you to submit the following documentation:
- Proof of Identification: A clear copy of the front and back of your government-issued photo ID, i.e. a valid passport, driver’s licence, or national ID card.
- Proof of Residence: An official document issued within the last 3 months, clearly stating your name and address as registered with Bank4C. This can be a utility bill (i.e. water, electric, or landline), or bank statement. Please make sure your copy includes:
- Your full, legal name
- Your full residential address
- Date of issue (within the last 3 months)
- Name of the issuing authority with an official logo or stamp
- Copy of the front and back of your credit card: To ensure your privacy and security, only the last 4 digits of your credit card must be visible. You can also cover the last 3 digits on the back of your card (CVV code).
Please note that regulatory requirements differ in certain countries and we may need to request further documentation from you.
We do not accept third-party payments. All deposits must be made in your own name and match the KYC documents submitted. Due to AML regulatory policies, all funds withdrawn must be returned to the exact source from which they were received. This means that funds originally deposited via bank transfer will be returned to the same account when a withdrawal request is made. Equally, if you deposited via credit card, your funds will be returned to the same credit card when a withdrawal request is made.
We do not, under any circumstances accept cash deposits or disburse cash when requests for withdrawal are made.
AML regulation requires us to monitor and track suspicious transactions and report such activities to the relevant law enforcement agencies. We also reserve the right to deny a transfer at any stage if we believe the transfer to be connected in any manner to criminal activity or money laundering. The law prohibits us from informing customers about reports submitted to law enforcement agencies concerning suspicious activity.
If you have any inquiries, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.